Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Sponsored multi-cloud providers certification exam
We are open to workplace adaptations. We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix and SpaceX. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Senior Azure Cloud Engineer who could join our team. If you have the talent and skills it takes, apply NOW!
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team with strong DevOps expertise,
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of company and clients' infrastructure.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to the assigned development budget.
- Automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day,
- Educating other members of the team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops. Help people around you get the best of both worlds,
- Understanding the needs and challenges of clients across operations and development,
- Engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements
- Solid experience with Azure services, Docker, and cloud environments in general;
- Experience in configuring and improving Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates/Terraform);
- Solid practice with management and automation of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure DevOps),
- Experience with Infrastructure and Platform as a Service;
- Practical experience with monitoring/data collection tools: Azure Monitor, Prometheus, Rollbar, NewRelic;
- Ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution;
- Broad knowledge about security in DevOps and Cloud;
- Ability to take full ownership of a project in a dynamic environment and to orchestrate its delivery end-to-end;
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Polish (at least B2+).
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet;
- Programming/scripting skills in at least one of the following: Bash, PowerShell, Python, C#;
- Experience in Linux/Windows server administration;
- Knowledge of other cloud providers (AWS/GCP);
- Prior experience as an infrastructure/software/solutions architect;
- Experience in advising teams on web application security in the cloud within a microservice architecture;
- Open-source contributions;
- Azure certifications.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- As the first step of our recruitment journey, you will be invited for an online meeting with one of our Recruitment Specialists.
- After the meeting, we'd like you to complete 2 short tasks and 5 quick questions. Once we receive your responses, we'll send you feedback via e-mail.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best answers for a technical interview with a representative of the DevOps Team.
- If this goes well, you will be invited to the final meeting with the Cloud Manager.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Got questions? Feel free to contact Magda!
11 700 - 17 300 PLN
14 000 - 20 700 PLN + VAT (Contractor)