PLN 11 400 - 16 800
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 9 500 - 14 000 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off (B2B): 16 for a Regular and 20 for a Senior
Requirements: 2 years of experience in finance environment, Polish (C1) & English (B2+), critical thinking, analytical skills, financial system skills.
We're looking for a Finance Data Analyst to join our Finance Team. We're a great team of open-minded people that will always have your back. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best. You’ll work in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who make up an outstanding community.
Our business and team are growing really fast. We believe in the power of data and automatisation. That's why we're looking for YOU! 🚀
🎯 We want you onboard if you have:
- Min. 2 years of experience in finance environment,
- Excellent command of Polish (C1+) and very good command of English (at least B2+),
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with an ability to use and evaluate different sources of data,
- Strong financial systems skills and passion to work with IT/Financial tools,
- Ability and willingness to integrate different tools to automate processes,
- Innovative and proactive approach towards resolving issues or transforming processes,
- High level of ownership and an ability to involve the right people whenever it’s beneficial.
🍀 Some nice-to-haves:
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Enova or other CRM systems/accounting tools,
- A Degree in Finance
Responsibilities of a Senior Financial Analyst:
- Data analysis (capacity, sales, margin),
- Preparing (also from scratch) financial reports, periodic analysis and forecasts to internal stakeholders with a special focus on profit and loss metrics, also Salesforce dashboards and reports preparation,
- Integrating data from different systems with a focus on automating and implementing enhancements to tools,
- Setting up and implementing budget reporting for the Executive Team (Data Studio or other),
- Automating budgeting process by setting up a database or implementing budgeting tool following market research,
- Automating other FP&A processes (P&L forecasting, headcount planning, cash flow forecasting etc.) and setting up new ones,
- Data administration (automatisation of files, storage of historical data),
- Supporting FP&A team in daily tasks and processes (budgeting, forecasting, headcount planning etc.),
- Answering (also ad-hoc) queries from Senior Management and Executive Team to support decision making processes.
What's in it for you?
- You’ll have a real impact on evidence-based talent decisions at Netguru.
- You'll have a possibility to scope the role: you’ll have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo.
- You’ll collaborate with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise.
- You’ll grow yourself and the people around you. You'll give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your leader. Your leader will deeply care about your development: you'll meet every 3 months to discuss your progress and share feedback.
- You'll enjoy flexplace: work remotely whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workation.
- You'll work on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!