Salary: base salary + salary review every 6 months
Perks: MacBook and a welcome pack, EUR 220 home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, discounts on Apple products, development budget, various internal initiatives, and more!
20 paid days off
Required skills: 2+ years of commercial experience in mobile; familiarity with networking, reactive programming, dependency injection libraries; good knowledge of Dart; very good command of English (CERF B2+)
Location: Poznań / remotely in the EU / remotely in Poland (relocation package)
Our Flutter Team is growing 🚀! We're a part of Netguru Mobile Team, consisting of 100+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions.
☝️ We want you on board if you:
- have deep knowledge and understanding of Flutter and proven commercial experience,
- have 2+ years commercial experience in mobile applications development (Android/Flutter/iOS/React Native),
- are familiar with networking, reactive programming, dependency injection libraries for example Dio, RxDart, GetIt/Injectable, Bloc/Cubit,
- have a good knowledge of Dart,
- are familiar with testing frameworks,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- have experience with continuous integration,
- can communicate well in English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
💚 Perks & Benefits for you:
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- One-time EUR 220 home office bonus.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
👣Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as a Senior Flutter Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- a typical workday usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you'd be able to join projects with tech stack other than Flutter based on your mobile experience,
- you will have regular meetings with your leader. The shorter bi-weekly ones are all about current matters related to your projects/work in the company. Every quarter you will focus on your development and goals for the following 3 months,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only!) Flutter,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD (check our RnD app),
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together 🤗. Read more about our Team here!
➡️ What will happen next?
- You will receive a short Code Review task to solve within a certain deadline (usually for 24-48h).
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with the Lead recruiter.
- The next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.