Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: React, and/or Angular (>2), deep understanding of state / data management patterns, ES2015+, ECMAScript specifications, git, styling solutions, TypeScript, E2E testing
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have proven 3+ years' commercial experience in building web applications,
- have a deep understanding of at least one of the following: React, and/or Angular (>2),
- know how to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code,
- have a deep understanding of state / data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx, ngrx, ember-data),
- have a solid practice in using ES2015+,
- Are up to date with the newest ECMAScript specifications,
- are experienced in git,
- have a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or another CSS framework,
- are experienced with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules, styled-components,
- have experience in RWD and mobile first approach,
- understand Node.js code,
- have knowledge of Continuous Integration practices and tools (i.e. CircleCI, Jenkins),,
- are experienced with typed solutions like TypeScript,
- have knowledge of E2E testing (Cypress),
- have some experience in Server Side Rendering / Static Site Generation, (i.e. Gatsby, Next.js),
- understand the concept of Docker
Also it's required from you to:
- have a good command of written and spoken English (min B2+); Polish is not required,
- be ready to help Project Managers lead their projects from the technical side,
- have experience in direct communication with clients - be a technological authority, eager to help them make informed decisions.
We will be happy to see that you:
- have a deep understanding of Vue,
- are experienced in configuring Webpack/ Babel / Prettier / Eslint,
- are experienced in front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation,
- are an open-source contributor,
- are a conference speaker,
- have experience with Node.js,
- understand with Ruby or Python code,
- are experienced with E2E testing (Cypress).
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books, bi-weekly technology specific learning meetings),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a pay rise every 6 months,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Call with the recruiter
- A task
- Pair programming
- Final stage - meetings with the Team Leader
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Sounds like a perfect job?
Don't hesitate & apply now