Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Location: Poznań or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, senseFly, parcelLab and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to strengthen our team. Looking for new challenges, or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books, bi-weekly technology specific learning meetings),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a pay rise every 6 months,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have proven 2+ years' commercial experience in building web applications,
- have a deep understanding of at least one of the following: React, and/or Angular (>2),
- know how to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code,
- have a deep understanding of state / data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx, ngrx, ember-data),
- have a solid practice in using ES2015+,
- Are up to date with the newest ECMAScript specifications,
- are experienced in git,
- have a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or another CSS framework,
- are experienced with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules, styled-components,
- have experience in RWD and mobile first approach,
- are ready to help Project Managers lead their projects from the technical side,
- are a technological authority for clients, and you’re eager to help them make informed decisions,
- have a good command of written and spoken English (min B2+); Polish is not required,
- have strong communication skills,
- have an eye for detail,
- understand Node.js code,
- have knowledge of Continuous Integration practices and tools (i.e. CircleCI, Jenkins),,
- are experienced with typed solutions like TypeScript,
- have knowledge of E2E testing (Cypress),
- have some experience in Server Side Rendering / Static Site Generation, (i.e. Gatsby, Next.js),
- understand the concept of Docker.
We will be happy to see that you:
- have a deep understanding of Vue,
- are experienced in configuring Webpack/ Babel / Prettier / Eslint,
- are experienced in front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation,
- are an open-source contributor,
- are a conference speaker,
- have experience with Node.js,
- understand with Ruby or Python code,
- are experienced with E2E testing (Cypress).
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Call with the recruiter
- A task
- Pair programming
- Final stage - meetings with the Team Leader
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Sounds like a perfect job?
Don't hesitate & Apply now.