Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: at least 3 years of commercial experience in web development; extensive hands-on experience with React and/or Angular (>2), deep understanding of state / data management patterns; very good command of English
B2B: +20 paid days off
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- We’ll recommend you an agency which helps you find a flat to rent and reimburse the cost of the service,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
Our Frontend Team is more than 70 people strong and we're constantly growing 🚀 ! We create custom software development solutions for companies of different sizes: from startups to enterprises. We are actively boosting our international footprint across various industries such as banking, healthcare, real estate, e-commerce, travel, and more.
We are currently looking for experienced Senior Frontend Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have proven 3+ years' commercial experience in building web applications,
- have a deep understanding of at least one of the following: React, and/or Angular (>2),
- know how to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code,
- are experienced with typed solutions like TypeScript,
- are experienced with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules, styled-components,
- have knowledge of Continuous Integration practices and tools (i.e. CircleCI, Jenkins),
- have knowledge of E2E testing (Cypress),
- understand the concept of Docker.
Nice to have:
- excellent communication skills and team spirit,
- understanding of projects’ business aspects,
- have a deep understanding of other frontend frameworks (Vue),
- experience in actively advising clients and Project Managers,
- experience with Agile methodologies,
- ability to think one step ahead, quickly finding solutions to issues and knowing when to escalate risks or problems,
- continuous learning of: new tools, frameworks, development trends and techniques,
- are experienced in frontend performance and/or SEO optimisation,
- are an open-source contributor,
- are a conference speaker,
- have experience with Node.js, Ruby or Python.
Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- creating custom software development solutions for companies of different sizes,
- advising clients in the decision-making process,
- mentoring and helping other developers deal with different situation in their projects and technology stack,
- sharing knowledge with the community.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru’s Frontend Team as a Senior Frontend Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books, bi-weekly whole frontend team meetings),
- ambitious projects - our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader will support you along the way :).
Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we have internal thematic areas so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular one-to-one and performance conversation meetings with your leader. The one-to-ones are all about the current matters related to your projects / work in the company. Performance conversation meetings focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly - every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) frontend,
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
What does the recruitment process look like?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers (you may be asked to solve a task before),
- If everything goes well, you will meet with the Frontend Manager and one of our Leaders at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!