Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
20 paid days off (B2B)
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Senior Innovation Consultant who will be dedicated to building new partnerships, collaborating with customers to understand their needs, identifying complex business challenges, building the Netguru brand as a trusted advisor and coming up with innovative solutions that create a deep and tangible impact.
- Advise and challenge clients offering technical expertise and industry knowledge;
- Prepare solutions for business challenges;
- Exercise thought leadership by sharing industry insights on social media and developing the company’s visibility in media as an expert in the field;
- Offering support in building long-term relationships with key prospects and clients;
- Translating the market and client insights into Netguru’s offering;
- Providing input for pitch presentations, including creative ideas and know-how;
- Acting as a Product Owner for Proof of Concepts, clickable prototypes and design mockups;
- Working as a partner for the Client Partners, Account Managers, Growth and Strategic Engagements Teams to drive awareness about Netguru’s value proposition;
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and communicating and developing further recommendations;
- Improving our internal workflow and methods, as well as educating other team members.
We want you on board if you have:
- 3+ years of Consulting experience;
- Prior experience in the Retail industry, e.g. as Technical Account Manager, Presales Consultant, Business Solutions Architect, Business Lead Designer, Innovation Consultant etc.
- Having deep and specific industry knowledge;
- Business acumen - ability to link cause and effect, ability to take a ‘big picture’ view of a situation, organisational knowledge, contextual knowledge;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage complex projects with many stakeholders;
- Experience operating in a very dynamic environment;
- Ability to turn client and market data into insights;
- A very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish is not required.
- Good presentation skills;
- Leadership skills, that can help mentor and drive more junior professionals at Netguru;
It would be a plus if you had:
- Experience as a Product Owner;
- Ability to do scoping & estimation;
- Change management skills;
- Experience as Speaker on conferences and meetups;
- Experience in Finance and/or Healthcare.
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
11 200 - 16 800 PLN
13 400 - 20 000 PLN + VAT (Contractor)