Requirements: at least 2 years of commercial experience in iOS development; extensive hands-on experience with Swift, UIKit, memory management, unit testing and publishing the apps in App Store Connect; very good command of English
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Our 25+ iOS Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 90+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for iOS mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced Senior iOS Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in developing commercial iOS applications,
- are comfortable with process automation using CI / CD tools,
- know how to leverage the most popular Apple frameworks such us UIKit, SwiftUI, Combine,
- have experience and feel comfortable with a complete process of Code Signing,
- know at least 2 or 3 architectures that can be used in the iOS projects and know their advantages and disadvantages,
- have extensive hands-on knowledge of:
- UIKit (writing UI in code),
- unit testing,
- ability to analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the technical solutions,
- publishing the apps in App Store Connect.
Nice to have:
- excellent communication skills and team spirit,
- UI and / or snapshot testing,
- understanding of projects’ business aspects,
- experience in actively advising clients and Project Managers,
- experience with Agile methodologies,
- ability to think one step ahead, quickly finding solutions to issues and knowing when to escalate risks or problems,
- continuous learning of: new tools, frameworks, development trends and techniques,
- ability to leave insightful feedback for other team members, especially during the code review.
👣 Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- developing highest-quality applications for iOS,
- advising clients in the decision-making process,
- mentoring and helping other developers deal with different situation in their projects and technology stack,
- taking the lead in projects and helping Project Managers (with technical issues),
- improving internal iOS development processes,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source project.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as a Senior iOS Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular one-to-one and quarterly meetings with your leader. The one-to-ones are all about the current matters related to your projects / work in the company. Quarterly meetings focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) iOS,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD,
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
What will happen next? ➡️
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers (you may be asked to solve a short code review task before),
- If everything goes well, you will meet one of the leaders at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!