Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Requirements: at least 2 years of commercial experience in iOS development; extensive hands-on knowledge of Objective-C and Swift, Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK and iTunes Connect; understanding of Apple frameworks and Code signing; very good command of English
Perks: 223 EUR home office bonus, development budget, MacBook Pro and welcome pack.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Our 25+ iOS Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 70+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for iOS mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced iOS Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in developing commercial iOS applications,
- are familiar with process automation using Continuous Integration and other tools,
- understand of the structure of the most popular Apple frameworks,
- feel comfortable with Code Signing,
- have knowledge of various architectures and ability to advise on choosing the one which fits the project,
- have extensive hands-on knowledge of:
- Objective-C and Swift,
- Cocoa Touch,
- iOS SDK,
- iTunes Connect.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- excellent communication skills and team spirit,
- understanding of projects’ business aspects,
- experience in actively advising clients and Project Managers,
- experience with Agile methodologies,
- ability to think one step ahead, quickly finding solutions to issues and knowing when to escalate risks or problems,
- continuous learning of: new tools, frameworks, development trends and techniques,
- ability to leave insightful feedback for other team members, especially during the code review.
👣 Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- developing highest-quality applications for iOS,
- advising clients in the decision-making process,
- mentoring and helping other developers deal with different situation in their projects and technology stack,
- taking the lead in projects and helping Project Managers (with technical issues),
- improving internal iOS development processes,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
⭐️ Leadership path
- While joining our Team, you will have a chance to pursue a leadership path if desired. If you have the ambition to lead other developers and focus on supporting their growth - we will be happy to hear that!
- Past leadership experience would be an asset here.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👣 Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as a iOS Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- having an opportunity to pursue a leadership path if desired,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) React Native,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD. Be sure to check our open-source!
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together 🤗. Read more about our Team here!
➡️ What will happen next?
- You will receive a short Code Review task to solve within a certain deadline (usually up to 24-48h)
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with the Lead recruiter,
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers,
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org !