Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: at least 4 years of experience in Java and Spring, PostgreSQL, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, security principles in software development, English (B2+)
Nice to have: Kotlin
B2B: + 20 paid days off
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context.
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years experience in Java and Spring
- Hands-on experience in PostgreSQL
- Experience working with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Understanding of security principles in software development
- Experience in working in different projects or a big organization
- Experience in working with third party integrations
- Very good command of English (B2+)
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience in recruiting developers
- Knowledge about FinTech
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – join a team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new hires,
- Clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or home,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, we'll ask you to solve a Devskiller test or invite you to a Technical interview with our Java crew.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!