PLN 18 000 - 27 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 15 000 - 22 500 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: at least 4 years of experience in Java and Spring / Spring Boot, experience with RESTful services, Maven/Gradle, security principles in software development, SOLID, English (B2+/C1)
Nice to have: Kubernetes
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: + 20 paid days off
Readiness to work 2 days per week from Warsaw or Poznań
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who would like to join one of our key projects within the financial industry and develop a durable relationship with our client - a leading player on the payments market. You would join an Innovation Center that focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments.
- You will join an Innovation Center focusing on building technology for the next generation of payments,
- You will co-create cutting-edge solutions with clients, partners, fin-techs and other technology leaders,
- You will contribute to the development of several innovation projects.
Apply if you have:
- At least 4 years experience in Java and Spring / Spring Boot,
- Hands-on experience with RESTful services,
- Experience working with Maven or Gradle,
- Understanding of security principles in software development (you know OWASP),
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2+/C1),
- Good understanding of clean code principles (SOLID),
- Experience in working independently and making design decisions,
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects,
- Self-drive, and willingness to work on new technologies / full-stack as needed,
- Strong focus on code-reuse, clean code.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience working with Kubernetes,
- Experience in financial projects,
- Strong technology awareness.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Collaborating with mobile engineering teams, engineers, architects and other engineering teams to come up with low-level and high-level design,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences,
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – join a team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new hires,
- Clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or home,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, we'll ask you to solve a Devskiller test or invite you to a Technical interview with our Java crew.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!