Back to offers
From Data & Machine Learning department
EUR 4 600 - 6 700
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Sorry, our forms might not work
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issues.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 3+ years in ML, using Python, knowledge of Scikit-learn, Pandas, IPython Notebooks, Weights of Evidence (WoE), SQL, AWS Redshift, English B2+.
Nice to have: Survival Analysis (Kaplan Maier, Weibull Distribution), AWS Sage Maker, AWS QuickSight
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer who would like to join one of our key projects within the area of mobility financing, and develop a durable relationship with our client - a startup that develops their platform revolutionizing vehicle financing across countries that have limited or no access to services as such.
- You will join a team of experts, building a large product for millions of users, already existing in 6 countries, with a possibility of expanding to various continents,
- You will co-create cutting-edge solutions with clients, partners, fin-techs, and other technology leaders,
Apply if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning, using Python,
- knowledge and understanding of theoretical concepts behind Machine Learning,
- experience working with scientific and machine learning libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn),
- experience working with IPython Notebooks,
- familiarity with the Weights of Evidence (WoE) approach,
- strong knowledge of SQL,
- experience with AWS (esp. Redshift)
- knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles,
- experience working with Agile,
- the ability to communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+).
- experience in survival analysis (Kaplan Maier, Weibull Distribution),
- experience with AWS Sage Maker, AWS QuickSight
What will happen next?
- You will get an e-mail from our recruitment team with the information about whether your experience matches the requirements.
- If your profile will match our requirements - we will invite you for hr call.
- We want to check your practical skills :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline.
- The next step will be 2 technical interviews (theoretical and practical).
- For all of those who complete the previous steps – we’ll also invite you for a meeting with a client.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team and continued the development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.