PLN 18 000 - 26 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 15 000 - 21 700 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 2+ years in ML, using Python, knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and NLP libraries, English B2+.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
About our team:
- We focus on the finance and insurance sectors with use cases such as recommender systems, churn prediction, and applications of NLP to customer support.
- We encourage our team to share knowledge and experience at external conferences.
- We aim to apply our own research to commercial products.
- We own building machine learning systems - from design with Machine Learning Canvas, through PoC, to implementation of production-ready solutions.
- We work on our models iteratively; we start from simple baselines and avoid waterfall plans for huge ML systems.
- We closely cooperate with a cross-functional team of great software engineers and product designers.
Apply if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Machine Learning, using Python,
- knowledge and understanding of theoretical concepts behind Machine Learning,
- experience working with scientific and machine learning libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn),
- experience working with deep learning libraries (Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch),
- experience working with one of the following NLP libraries (spaCy, NLTK, Hugging Face transformers, Gensim, Spark NLP),
- knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles,
- experience in tasks: sentiment analysis, machine translation, question answering, text summarization, named entity recognition,
- experience working with Agile,
- the ability to communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+).
- experience working AWS and Docker,
- experience with working with international clients,
- experience in deploying machine learning models to production.
What will happen next?
- You will get an e-mail from our recruitment team with the information whether your experience matches the requirements.
- If your profile will be match to us - we will invite you for hr call.
- We want to check your practical skills :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline.
- The next step will be technical intreview.
- For all of those who complete the previous step – we’ll also invite you to a short interview with Team Leader.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.