Requirements: at least 2 years of commercial experience in Machine Learning, hands-on knowledge of Python; solid understanding of the theoretical concepts and machine learning workflows;
Perks: MacBook and a welcome pack, EUR 220 home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, discounts on Apple products, development budget, various internal initiatives, and mor
B2B: +20 paid days off
Our Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Engineers help companies from different sectors (including financial, insurance, educational, legal) to become more customer-centric. We use machine-learning capabilities to improve processes that affect customer experience.
We believe that machine learning is still programming and all the best software development practices applicable to it. Building reproducible machine learning workflows is in our DNA. We use tools like MLFlow, DVC, Quilt, Neptune, Polyaxon or Amazon Sagemaker. You can learn more about how we do it with Polyaxon and Quilt or listen to our engineer’s talk on reproducible machine learning.
At the same time, machine learning has its own unique research flavour which we always keep in mind. We conduct seminars with a quarterly theme in order to learn about the newest research advancements. Occasionally we publish our RnD work - you can read our recent neural style transfer paper here. Join our team to contribute to the AI transformation!
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- At least 2 years of practical commercial experience in Machine Learning, using Python
- Hands-on knowledge of Python,
- Solid understanding of the theoretical concepts behind Machine Learning,
- Solid knowledge of machine learning workflow best practices,
- Familiarity with scientific and machine learning libraries such as:
- Familiarity with at least one of the following Deep Learning libraries:
- Familiarity with at least one of the following NLP libraries:
- Hugging Face transformers
- Spark NLP.
- Familiarity with at least three of the following NLP tasks:
- Sentiment analysis
- Machine Translation
- Question Answering
- Text Summarization
- Named Entity Recognition
- Familiarity with the theory behind transformers and language models (BERT, RoBERTa, XLNet, ELECTRA, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles,
- Proficiency in Git,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and consulting mindset,
- Very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
Nice to haves:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
- Kaggle track record,
- GitHub / GitLab open-source repository with sample ML solution that you prepared,
- Experience in deploying machine learning models to production,
- Experience with Agile methodologies and cooperation with international clients
Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- working on commercial projects together with a cross-functional team of great engineers,
- advising Netguru’s clients in the decision-making process,
- mapping business ideas into solutions and implementing them - writing clean code, versioned in Git,
- responsible for data exploration, visualization and feature engineering as well as building, training and deploying ML models,
- mentoring, knowledge-sharing and helping other team members,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Perks & benefits:
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- One-time EUR 220 home office bonus.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
What's in it for you?
- Our NLP team delivers bespoke solutions for businesses and is focused on Intelligent Document Processing
- We conduct seminars to learn about new research papers and encourage our team to share knowledge and experience at external conferences
- ML-Ops are very close to our heart. We use MLFlow for running reproducible ML pipelines
- We know that deep learning is computationally expensive. We use GCP, AWS and dedicated servers with GPUs
- We aim to apply our own research to commercial products
- We own building machine learning systems - from design with Machine Learning Canvas, through PoC, to implementation of production-ready solutions
What will happen next? ➡️
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- Next steps are the task and technical session with one of our engineers
- If everything goes well, you will meet one of the leaders at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!