Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Location: Poznań or remotely
💚 Our recruitment process:
1. Send us your application - we always write back within 24 working hours.
2. Task or your code (4 working days) - you can do our task or simply send us a piece of your code.
3. 1st meeting - it's up to you whether you'd like to have a 2h-long meeting (HR+Tech call) or split it into 2: 30-40min of HR call and 90min pair programming session.
4. Leader's meeting (30min) to meet your leader!That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :) If everything goes well, we are able to finalize the recruitment process within 2 weeks.
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- We work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context.
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development,
- feel confident in using TypeScript,
- understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
- have good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- can write unit and integration tests,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- Being an open-source contributor,
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from client,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Any questions? Talk to Magda
16 000 - 24 600 PLN
+ VAT (Contractor)
13 300 - 20 500 PLN Gross (UoP)