Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Location: International or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Currently, we are looking for passionate Senior Node.js Developers. If you are ready to create outstanding web and mobile products and you have the talent and the skills it takes – apply now!
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- We work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context.
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development,
- feel confident in using TypeScript,
- understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
- have good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- can write unit and integration tests,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- Being an open-source contributor,
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from client,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org !
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Any questions? Talk to Magda
3 600 - 5 500 EUR
+ VAT (Contractor)