Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required Skills: at least 2 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development; using TypeScript; understanding design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD), understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP) and relational and non-relational databases; writing unit and integration tests.
Nice to have: proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js, being an open-source contributor; ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from client, ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts.
Perks: Macbook Pro and the welcoming pack; support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget, one-time 1000 PLN home office bonus, a possibility to take part in various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
B2B: +20 paid days off
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least 2 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development,
- feel confident in using TypeScript,
- understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
- have good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- can write unit and integration tests,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- Being an open-source contributor,
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from client,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
✅ Your responsibilities:
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context.
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
👣 Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- We work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
👣 What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements, you'll be asked for some link to your code.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best solutions to an interview with our Recruitment and Node.js crew representatives.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Engineering Manager.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.