Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Team of 70 skilled designers
One of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix, and SpaceX
Exceptional experiences and partner-like relationships with clients
Location: Poznań or remotely
Joining our team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team.
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills fast
- Maintaining a positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures)
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes
Conducting studies, analyses and user testing.
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills
- Case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy
- You know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms,
- You have a strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time
- You can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality
- You know the principles of animation and you can create high fidelity prototypes
- You were responsible for designing products that successfully launched
- You can use the most common research tools or easily learn how to use them
- You have experience conducting workshops using the Google Design Sprint methodology.
Nice to haves:
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have used a variety of research methods such as interviews, market research, user testing; this is also presented in your portfolio
- You have tested your designs with both online and onsite users
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience and you are good at UX copywriting
- You participate actively in design events and meetups as a speaker
- You are familiar with Netguru’s design tools, such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin; you are open to learning new ones.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV. Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it includes information on the process you follow, the research you have done and that it presents in detail your UX&UI skills.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language audit.
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on board.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.