Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Location: International or remotely
Netguru is an experienced product and UX design agency. We provide you with a whole range of services, from business idea to product delivery. Firstly, you can create a unique value proposition before design or development starts.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Deliveroo, Modus Medical, SafeTrip and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, or IKEA.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer. If you are ready to create outstanding web and mobile products and you have the talent and the skills it takes – apply now!
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills fast
- Maintaining a positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures)
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes
Conducting studies, analyses and user testing
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills
- Case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy
- You know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms,
- You have a strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time
- You can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality
- You know the principles of animation and you can create high fidelity prototypes
- You were responsible for designing products that successfully launched
- You can use the most common research tools or easily learn how to use them
- You have experience conducting workshops using the Google Design Sprint methodology
Nice to haves:
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have used a variety of research methods such as interviews, market research, user testing; this is also presented in your portfolio
- You have tested your designs with both online and onsite users
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience and you are good at UX copywriting
- You participate actively in design events and meetups as a speaker
- You are familiar with Netguru’s design tools, such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin; you are open to learning new ones.
What will happen next?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV. Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it includes information on the process you follow, the research you have done and that it presents in detail your UX skills.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language audit.
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on board.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Need more information? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.