Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Team of 80 skilled designers
One of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix, and SpaceX
Exceptional experiences and partner-like relationships with clients
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
Location: Relocation to Poland
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package.It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- Support when looking for an apartment to rent (in Poznań or Białystok),
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
👨🏻🎨Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team.
🥷🏽Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills fast
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures)
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes
Conducting studies, analyses and user testing.
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Have a portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills
- Have case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy
- Know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms,
- Have a strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time
- Can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality
- Know the principles of animation and you can create high fidelity prototypes
- Were responsible for designing products that successfully launched
- Can use the most common research tools or easily learn how to use them
- Have experience conducting workshops using the Google Design Sprint methodology.
☝🏽We will be even happier if you:
- Have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- Have used a variety of research methods such as interviews, market research, user testing; this is also presented in your portfolio
- Have tested your designs with both online and onsite users
- Have experience writing blog posts about your design experience and you are good at UX copywriting
- Participate actively in design events and meetups as a speaker
- Are familiar with Netguru’s design tools, such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin; you are open to learning new ones.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.