Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: min. 3 years of experience in managing Agile IT projects, familiarity with agile methodologies, and project management tools, English C1
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, MacBook Pro, growth budget
B2B: +20 paid days off
Apply if you:
- have an in-depth knowledge and broad experience (at least 3 years) in managing diverse agile IT projects,
- have current hands-on experience in working directly with a development team,
- are well-versed in the agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or other,
- have experience in continually monitoring and improving delivery quality against best software development practices
- easily understand clients’ needs in various business models and have experience in proactively assisting clients in choosing the most fitting solutions,
- have a proper technical knowledge allowing smooth communication with developers, product designers and QA specialists,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English; Polish not required.
It would be a plus if you:
- had a Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate,
- had mentored and managed less experienced Project Managers,
- were experienced in running courses/workshops/presentations,
- had experience in risk management and creating reports.
What are a Senior Project Manager’s duties?
- Understanding the business of our clients, and working in a way to help them grow and succeed through our services,
- Assisting our clients in making key decisions at every stage of product development,
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team,
- Using data and appropriate metrics to drive your decisions and improve your projects,
- Reviewing and improving the current processes, creating new ones, implementing novel tools and solutions,
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and coming up with the best possible solutions,
- Mentoring others in the area of project management.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Project Manager means:
- developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helping) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA),
- making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas,
- a clear and flexible career path,
- flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working with a team of 50+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, having personalised budget for personal growth,
- working on the best equipment - we will provide you with the macbook and other neccessary tools.
If you want to know more check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PM! Are you ready to join us on our journey. Don't hold back and apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be asked to prepare tasks and invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Here is a couple of Netguru's blogposts, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process: