Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Requirements: 3 years experience in Python, building modern and secure APIs, deep understanding of modern HTML and CSS, English B2+
Perks: 223 EUR home office bonus, flextime, and flexplace, Multisport card, access to Worksmile Platform and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least 3 years experience in Python - building web applications using Django,
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and project bottlenecks,
- experience in building modern and secure APIs,
- have a deep understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) (Polish is not required),
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between the clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective).
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- know the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
- have some DevOps skills (CI/CD, Ansible),
- are an open-source contributor.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👣 Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
👣 What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements, you'll be asked for some link to your Django code.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best solutions to an interview with our Recruitment and Python crew representatives.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Senior Team Leader.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Curious about the development possibilities we offer? - Check them here
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.