Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 3 years experience in Python, building modern and secure APIs, deep understanding of modern HTML and CSS, English B2+
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
B2B: +20 paid days off
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- We’ll recommend you an agency which helps you find a flat to rent and reimburse the cost of the service,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
Apply if you:
- have at least 3 years experience in Python - building web applications using Django, Flask or FastAPI,
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and project bottlenecks,
- experience in building modern and secure APIs,
- have a deep understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) (Polish is not required),
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between the clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective).
We'll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- know the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
- have some DevOps skills (CI/CD, Ansible),
- are an open-source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements, you'll be asked for some link to your Django code.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best solutions to an interview with our Recruitment and Python crew representatives.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our Senior Team Leader.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Curious about the development possibilities we offer? - Check them here
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.