Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Team of 70 skilled QAs
One of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix, and SpaceX
Exceptional experiences and partner-like relationships with clients
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
Location: Relocation to Poland
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package.It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- Support when looking for an apartment to rent (in Poznań or Białystok),
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
👨🏻🎨Joining our QA team means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working with a modern approach to testing.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Helping building solutions instead of breaking stuff.
- Being a mentor and a catalyst of quality-focused activities.
- Using various techniques and skills to mitigate risks.
- Treating testing as continuous activity throughout the entire delivery pipeline – instead of it being just a stage.
- Promote the quality as a whole team’s responsibility.
- Being a guardian of the business value.
- Proposing and implementing more efficient testing procedures.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects and products.
- Working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps.
- Close cooperation with external clients.
Technologies we work with:
- Web Automation: CypressJS, Selenium, RSpec
- Mobile Automation: Appium, Detox, Espresso
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- DB testing: PostgresQL, MySQL
- Performance testing: JMeter, K6, Gatling, Locust
- Security testing: Zap, Burp
- Languages: JS, python, ruby, Java, Kotlin, C#
- Monitoring/Reporting: Rollbar, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, New Relic, Sentry, Firebase
- API testing: Postman, Charles Proxy, Swagger, GraphQL, REST, SOAP
- Test Management tools: JIRA, TestRail
- CI/CD: Firebase, CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker, TestFlight, Bitbucket, Bitrise, GitLab
- Other: git, gitflow, github, ssh, bash, ISTQB, Browserstack
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar job.
- Have cooperated with clients (internal or external) as a software tester and advised them about different testing solutions.
- Have hands-on experience with non-functional tests.
- Have a deep understanding of User Experience aspects.
- Understand CI/CD.
- Have experience in testing APIs.
- Have experience in writing automated tests (practical knowledge of at least one automation framework).
- Are familiar with Page Object Pattern.
- Can efficiently and accurately compare and evaluate: best practices, methodologies used in software testing, and tools and technologies used to support manual and automated testing.
- Have a proactive attitude and are eager to share your experience with the team.
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Multisport card,
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com.