Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
If you're a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer and you feel that you are a dynamite at web & mobile application testing, click "Apply now"!
Netguru’s QA team consists of over 60 passionate, ambitious, and growth-oriented people. They will help you personalize and follow a unique career path and welcome you into the Netguru community.
Joining Netguru as a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working with a modern approach to testing.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Helping building solutions instead of breaking stuff.
- Building a reproducible process of quality analysis that everybody trusts.
- Being a mentor and a catalyst of quality-focused activities.
- Using various techniques and skills to mitigate risks.
- Treating testing as continuous activity throughout the delivery pipeline – instead of it being just a short stage.
- Being a champion of the “quality is a whole team responsibility” mindset.
- Being a guardian of the business value.
- Proposing and implementing more efficient testing procedures.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects and products.
- Working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps.
- Close cooperation with external clients.
We want you on board if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar job.
- Have cooperated with clients (internal or external) as a software tester and advised them about different testing solutions.
- Have hands-on experience with non-functional tests.
- Have a deep understanding of User Experience aspects.
- Understand CI/CD.
- Have experience in testing APIs.
- Have experience in writing automated tests (practical knowledge of at least one automation framework).
- Are familiar with Page Object Pattern.
- Can efficiently and accurately compare and evaluate: best practices, methodologies used in software testing, and tools and technologies used to support manual and automated testing.
- Have a proactive attitude and are eager to share your experience with the team.
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be carried out in this language.
What will happen next?
- You will get an e-mail from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches the requirements and if it does, we will invite you to a short call with a Recruiter.
- We’ll invite you to a more technical interview with a Senior QA.
- We'll send you a recruitment task to assess your practical skills.
- For all of those who complete the previous steps – we’ll also invite you to a short meeting with two QA Leaders.
BTW, if you are curious how to get a job as a QA at Netguru, check out our article!