Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We offer: flexible work, dev-friendly processes
Readiness to work at least once per week from Cracow office
- The client is building a next-generation platform of continuous integration and delivery tools for their teams.
- You’ll be a part of an Agile team.
- The solutions that you and your team will be responsible for will have a global reach, impacting hundreds of thousands of the client’s employees.
Apply if you:
- Are open to one week of support on-call (24h) every 6-8 weeks (paid extra),
- You know the basics of Node.js,
- Are familiar with: Functional approach, Monorepos; Testing (e.g. Unit Tests, E2E Tests),
- Have experience in running and supporting software in production (dev-ops approach),
- Have experience in designing and developing systems for high availability and scalability,
- Are fluent in English (B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Are familiar with Reactive approach (e.g. rxJS, NestJS),
- Have experience in working within an e-commerce or at-scale business where security, availability, and reliability are important.
In return, we offer:
- flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Frontend Developers.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.