Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We offer: flexible work, dev-friendly processes
This offer is addressed to candidates ready to work in a hybrid model - once a week from the Cracow office.
- The client is a multinational retailer operating both through multi-format stores and online.
- The client is building a next-generation platform of continuous integration and delivery tools for their teams.
- You will be a part of a team working in Agile methodology.
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. It is addressed to residents of Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to Cracow, Poland,
- We’ll recommend you an agency which helps you find a flat to rent and reimburse the cost of the service,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund.
Apply if you:
- Are open to one week of support on-call (24h) every 6-8 weeks (paid extra),
- You know the basics of Node.js,
- Are familiar with: Functional approach, Monorepos; Testing (e.g. Unit Tests, E2E Tests),
- Have experience in running and supporting software in production (dev-ops approach),
- Have experience in designing and developing systems for high availability and scalability,
- Are fluent in English (B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Are familiar with Reactive approach (e.g. rxJS, NestJS),
- Have experience in working within an e-commerce or at-scale business where security, availability, and reliability are important.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – join a team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new hires,
- Clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or home,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!