PLN 16 000 - 24 600
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 13 300 - 20 500 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: at least 2 years of commercial experience in developing apps with React Native; familiarity with state/data management libraries (Redux/Mobx); knowledge of the latest JS and TS standards as well as testing frameworks (Jest/Detox); experience in CI/CD tools and mobile apps distribution platforms; good command of English (CERF B2+)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
Our 15+ React Native Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 80+ developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for both iOS and Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced React Native Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package.It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- Support when looking for an apartment to rent (in Poznań or Białystok),
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
Have proven 2+ years' commercial experience in developing commercial JS/mobile applications with React Native
Are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. Redux/Mobx).
Have deep knowledge of the latest JS and TS standards and architectures.
Have knowledge of testing standards and frameworks.
Have the ability to work with iOS and Android distribution platforms.
Are familiar with iOS and Android capabilities and the platforms’ basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.
Have experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise.
Have experience with 3rd party services and native libraries’ integration.
Have consulting mindset and you are ready to help Project Managers lead their projects from the technical side.
Are a technological authority for clients and other team members, and you’re eager to help them make informed decisions.
Have strong communication skills and good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👣 Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as a React Native Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- having an opportunity to pursue a leadership path if desired,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) React Native,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD. Be sure to check our open-source!
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together 🤗. Read more about our Team here!
➡️ What will happen next?
- You will receive a short Code Review task to solve within a certain deadline (usually up to 24-48h)
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with the Lead recruiter,
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers,
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !