Back to offers
EUR 4 400 - 6 900 monthly
Before Tax (Freelance)
Click for the details
Sorry, our forms might not work
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issues.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 4+ years of experience in React Native; very good command of English (B2+)
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have at least 4 years of experience of developing applications with React Native and a proven track record of performance optimization;
- have knowledge of testing standards and frameworks;
- are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux, mobx);
- have knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
- have the ability to work with iOS and Android distribution platforms;
- have very good English skills;
- have a consulting and proactive approach towards suggesting further stages of development.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Working with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter and a short test.
- The next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers.
- After that, you'll be invited to a meeting with the client.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.