Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: at least 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails, experience in MySQL/Postgres, SOLID and design patterns, some dev-ops skills (Docker, AWS, Terraform), very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+)
Nice to have: knowledge of at least one JS framework (React/Angular), knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies, NoSQL, some open-source contributions
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails,
- are able to advise a client/team to make better decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have excellent communication skills,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- are experienced in MySQL/Postgres,
- know how to write SOLID code and which design patterns to use,
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are aware of scalability, performance, and security aspects of a project,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective),
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, AWS, Terraform).
We'll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (React/Angular),
- know Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- know when and how to use NoSQL
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- are an open-source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment.
What will happen next?
- We’ll review your application.
- If it meets our requirements, we’re going to invite you to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet The Engineering Manager of our RoR team.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.