Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Location: International or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years' experience in Ruby on Rails,
- are able to advice a client/team to make better decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have excellent communication skills,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- are experienced in MySQL/Postgres,
- know how to write SOLID code and which design patterns to use,
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are aware of scalability, performance and security aspects of a project,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective),
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, AWS, Terraform),
We'll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (React/Angular/Ember),
- know Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- know when and how to use NoSQL
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- are an open source contributor.
💚 What's next?
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be ask to solve the task.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best apps to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Team Leaders.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at email@example.com !
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.