Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Relocation package for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia
Location: Relocation to Poland
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package.It is addressed to residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Armenia who would like to combine taking up a new job with moving to Poland. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- Support when looking for an apartment to rent (in Poznań or Białystok),
- 1-month rent stipend,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country,
- Assistance with enrolling your kids into a Polish school,
- Polish language classes refund,
- Assistance in setting up a Polish bank account.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails,
- are able to advise a client/team to make better decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have excellent communication skills,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- are experienced in MySQL/Postgres,
- know how to write SOLID code and which design patterns to use,
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are aware of scalability, performance, and security aspects of a project,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective),
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, AWS, Terraform).
We'll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (React/Angular/Ember),
- know Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- know when and how to use NoSQL
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- are an open-source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
💚 What's next?
- We’ll review your application.
- If it meets our requirements, we’re going to invite you to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet The Engineering Manager of our RoR team.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.