PLN 7 200 - 10 800 Regular 9 600 - 13 600 Senior
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 6 000 - 9 000 Regular 8 000 - 11 400 Senior Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Requirements: 3+ years of experience working in similar position at a software consulting/SaaS services company, have can-do attitude and very good command of English & Polish.
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
- Building and nurturing relationships and providing support for the Sales teams.
- Salesforce quality assurance - CRM Administration.
- Sales operations & analytics.
- Optimization and automation of sales processes.
- Research and incorporation of new tools for the Sales Team.
- Contracts preparation (SOW, MSA, NDA and others).
- Building Salesforce dashboards and reports.
- Working with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Sheets, Miro, LinkedIn, Zapier and Crunchbase.
- Building automations in Zapier.
- Ad-hoc support (troubleshooting).
- Can-do and proactive attitude.
- Observing and proposing improvements in various areas.
- Supporting others teams: Operations, Finance, Talent Acquisition.
- Negotiating contracts with various suppliers.
Apply if you have:
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish (min. B1-B2),
- flair for troubleshooting,
- passion for digging into data (data storytelling, data visualization),
- excellent prioritization skills,
- impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- working knowledge of Salesforce (general knowledge, creating reports and dashboards, creating simple custom fields),
- intermediate knowledge of Google Sheets/MS Excel,
- basic knowledge of Zapier.
- working knowledge of Salesforce, including Salesforce customisation at min. semi-advanced level (e.g.: creating custom objects and custom formula fields, advanced reporting, writing validations, creating flows, mass import data, snapshot reporting etc.),
- upper-intermediate knowledge of Google Sheets/MS Excel,
- working knowledge of Zapier (in building more complex notifications/automations),
- experience in a similar position at a software consulting/SaaS services company.
Nice to have:
- constant improvement of his/her market and technology knowledge,
- Salesforce Administrator / Advanced / Business Analyst Certificate,
- previous experience in Account Management support.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru as a Senior Sales Operations Specialist means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- We work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be invited for a intro call with our Recruitment Specialist.
- The next stage is task. When you send your solutions, we will review them and give feedback as soon as possible.
- After task, you will be invited for technical interview.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet your potential Team Leader.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.