PLN B2B: 16 000 - 25 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN UOP: 13 300 - 20 800 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Requirements: knowledge and experience in Cloud security and best practices in AWS/Azure/GCP environment, hands-on experience in the area of Web applications security, SDLC, penetration testing, English (B2+).
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
- Consulting for commercial clients,
- Auditing and hardening of CI/CD pipelines and cloud-based infrastructures,
- Support for project teams in implementing the best security practices in the design, development, and maintenance of web and mobile applications,
- Conducting security audits, assessments, and pentests of web and mobile applications and cloud-based systems,
- Helping with implementation of security tools (i.e. vulnerability scanners, SAST, DAST etc.),
- Performing security incident analysis, response, and remediation for cloud-based web applications
- Upskilling other members of project teams.
Apply if you have:
- Hands-on experience in the area of web application security,
- Ability to conduct risk analysis and threat modelling based on known types of vulnerabilities and attacks on web and mobile applications,
- Knowledge of best practices and standards in the field of software development (Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC) of web applications with particular emphasis on the principles of secure software development (i.e. OWASP ASVS),
- Knowledge and experience in cloud security and best practices in an AWS/Azure/GCP environment,
- Knowledge of techniques in the field of penetration testing (reconnaissance, vulnerability analysis, pentesting tools, reporting).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux administration, Docker, and cloud solutions like AWS or Azure,
- Experience working with tools such as SAST and DAST, vulnerability scanners, patch-level verifiers, etc.,
- Technical security certifications,
- Good knowledge of the CI/CD process and automation combined with its security assessment,
- Experience in pentesting,
- Experience in security for mobile applications.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru as a Senior Security Engineer means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- We work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be invited for a intro call with our Recruitment Specialist.
- The next stage is technical interview.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet your potential Team Leader.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.