Back to offers
From DevOps & Security department
Click for the details
Sorry, our forms might not work
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issues.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: experience in DevOps and Azure, very good English (B2+)
We offer: remote work, flextime & flexplace
Apply if you have:
- Experience in practicing DevOps / DevSecOps.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud security and best practices in Azure (nice to have: AWS).
- Experience in process automation (Terraform/Ansible).
- Experience in application / service monitoring & alerting and tools dedicated to it (for Web & Cloud).
- Experience in supporting & maintaining large scale environments, preferably banking ecosystems.
- Hands-on experience in the area of web application security.
- Ability to conduct risk analysis and threat modeling based on known types of vulnerabilities and attacks on Web applications.
- Knowledge of best practices and standards in the field of Secure software development (Software Development Life Cycle - S-SDLC) of web applications (i.e. OWASP ASVS).
- Very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux administration, Docker, and cloud solutions like AWS or Azure.
- Experience working with tools such as SAST and DAST, vulnerability scanners, patch-level verifiers, etc.
- Technical security certifications.
- Good knowledge of the CI/CD process and automation combined with its security assessment.
- Experience in pentesting (reconnaissance, vulnerability analysis, pentesting tools, reporting).
- Experience in security for mobile applications.
- Practical knowledge of security requirements as defined in documents such as PCI-DSS, PSD/PSD2.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work,
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills,
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to a technical interview with one of our Engineers.
- If everything goes well, you will be invited for a meeting with the client.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!