Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We are looking for a Senior UX Writer with fluency in English or German who would like to join one of our key long-term projects within the banking industry and develop a durable relationship with our client - a leading player on the market.
Required skills: 5+ years experience in UX Writing, advanced (C1+) English or German, exceptional writing and editing skills, knowledge of UX Writing methodologies, experience with localization tools, and a strong portfolio.
Nice to have: visual skills, experience working Agile, background as a lecturer/speaker/blog posts author
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, design-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior UX Writer for a banking project?
- Working closely with interaction and service designers, product teams, localization experts, and researchers,
- Developing copy for a variety of use cases, including UI components on web and mobile, web content, and help text,
- Developing client-centered copy based on research insights and client feedback,
- Collaborating in an agile product development environment – short design sprints, rapid prototyping, and frequent user testing,
- Enabling localization by writing with multilingual products in mind, providing translators with the information they need to bring the user experience to other markets,
- Using neuromarketing, consumer behavioral, and conversion optimization principles to create text that is engaging and convincing.
Apply if you:
- have 5+ years of writing experience with an extensive portfolio showcasing your skills
- have deep experience with UX writing for complex user journeys
- have experience working with user research and using client feedback as a source for writing
- are equally comfortable thinking about big concepts and writing microcopy
- are at ease working in a design team
- are a communicative and proactive person
- feel comfortable in a highly dynamic environment
- have a native command of German or English, and are comfortable working in a very international team
It would be a plus if you had:
- Good visual skills - being able to create pleasing-to-the-eye presentations that show your strategy planning skills,
- Proved Education in the field of Philology, Journalism, UX, or Technical writing,
- Experience working in Agile methodology,
- Ability to write blog posts about UX Writing,
- Experience as a Lecteur or a conference/meetups speaker.
Joining Netguru as a UX Writer means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Growing UX Writing awareness and proficiency in our Design team,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Working within a design-focused environment,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.