PLN 18 500 - 26 500
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 15 400 - 22 100 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
We're looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our 20-people Product Management team. Check out our Team's expert blog here. :)
Since last year, we've been building a new team of Product Managers. Our goal is to build world-class products, elevate the product strategy and execution support we deliver to our clients.
Our business and team are growing really fast. That's why we're looking for YOU!
Experience: 3-year experience as a Product Manager
Salary: base salary + salary review every 6 months
Perks: + 1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more!
B2B: +20 paid days off
Required skills: C1+ English; experience in Agile
Location: Poznań, remotely in Poland, remotely in the EU
- Supporting Netguru’s clients in developing a viable vision, strategy, and roadmap for their products. Working on product discovery and development in order to increase the client's business value.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, requirements, and objectives through taking part in market research, experimentation, user testing, implementing continuous feedback systems, and performing data analysis.
- Defining and tracking the success criteria and metrics.
- Creating MVPs, validating assumptions and technical requirements, managing backlogs, making clear decisions on priority and roadmaps.
- Being an advocate of Netguru’s product culture, applying the best product management practices and tools (such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Outcome-Driven Innovation etc.).
See the way we work here.
We expect you to have:
- (Must-have) At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- (Must-have) Experience in managing complex fintech products.
- (Must-have) Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+).
- Proven experience and understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of business model design and validation.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and to derive insights from large amounts of data.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions.
- Good understanding of technology to map business goals to software requirements.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.).
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
What's in it for you?
- You'll have ownership on shaping innovative software products. We work both for start-ups and big enterprises (clients like Anime Digital Network, Solarisbank, Volkswagen, IKEA, or Keller Williams). You'll have an impact on our clients' new and existing products.
- You'll have a possibility to scope the role: you will have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo.
- You'll have a chance to build the product mindset within the company.
- You'll receive lots of knowledge and support from your Product Management Team.
- You'll give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your leader. Your leader will deeply care about your development: you'll meet every 3 months to discuss your progress and share feedback.
- You'll have a clear career path: you'll know exactly what skills to work on to grow.
- You'll enjoy flexplace: work remotely whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workation.
- You'll work on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- You will be invited to a language check to verify your English skills.
- If your English audit result is C1+, we will meet at 2 online interviews.
Here are a couple of Netguru’s blogposts, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process:
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback.