PLN from 22 000
PLN from 18 000 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great — you can apply right away.
Required skills: a proven track record and 2+ years of experience in leading large-scale technology programs and/or portfolios; hands-on experience in delivering scalable and large projects (ideally enterprise software); English (C1+)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced manager who will join our Delivery Core Team — someone ready to take on the ownership for an exciting and diversified portfolio of projects for our top-tier global clients and coach a team of talented PM leaders and experts in their field.
Ready for this challenge? Check out the details! 🚀
What will your tasks be as a Service Delivery Manager? We divided them into three categories:
📚 Portfolio Management
- Setting long-term and short-term strategies for the portfolio of 30–40 projects that you oversee.
- Actively identify and remove portfolio-wide and cross-department bottlenecks within your portfolio and beyond.
- Working closely with Engineering Managers to ensure that delivery standards and best practices are maintained across the portfolio.
- Being accountable for monitoring and delivering high-quality services, healthy financials, and client satisfaction on all accounts.
- Serving as the escalation point for the teams and clients.
- Leading, building, and coaching a team of PM Leads (around 4–6 people)
- Securing a productive, effective, and enjoyable environment for the project teams within your portfolio.
- Building and setting the direction for the PM teams together with other Service Delivery Managers.
- Partnering with the pre-sales and sales functions to ensure that a customer's agile journey with us starts according to the project setup, estimations, and expectations.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key customers from your portfolio and making sure they are provided with the best service quality possible.
- Identifying and contributing to the potential sales and growth opportunities in your portfolio.
We want you on board if you have:
- A proven track record and 2+ years of experience in leading large-scale technology programs and teams — running a portfolio of at least 10 projects at a time that involved at least 50 software experts.
- Hands-on experience in delivering scalable and large projects (ideally enterprise software).
- Experience in working in a customer-facing environment — preferably a professional services background.
- Track record in introducing cross-department initiatives.
- A proven track record of successful and effective team leadership and management.
- Experience in and a willingness to manage complex initiatives and serve your team as a coach to achieve outstanding results.
- Strong team management and coaching skills to achieve set goals and results (particularly related to portfolio health).
- The ability to execute and delegate in a complex and multi-level stakeholder environment.
- The ability to set yourself measurable goals and establish the strategy to achieve them.
- The ability to engage and cooperate with people at all levels, from a hands-on contributor to a high-level advisor.
- The ability to build and retain relationships with the clients and the team.
- Ability to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best possible solutions.
- Fluency in English (C1+) and Polish.
Our values are important to us, so we expect certain attitudes from you:
- Being a creative problem solver who thinks holistically — is able to connect the dots, systematic in structuring them, and detail-oriented in specifying them.
- Always aiming to raise the bar and actively looking for ways to deliver excellence.
- Being driven by complex challenges and knowing how to gather people together to solve them.
- Following a can-do attitude and having a willingness to learn new things by keeping track of industry trends and competitors’ activities.
- Working efficiently, having objectives in mind, while always taking the time for the team and nurturing relationships with them.
Joining Netguru as a Service Delivery Manager means:
- Joining our Senior Management team and having a lot of autonomy — being able to shape the way you manage your portfolio of clients and having full ownership of them.
- Managing a portfolio of knowledgeable and diversified clients (from start-up to corporate) and being willing to develop innovative products.
- Being involved in international and advanced projects which change the way we live and function such as autonomous shopping systems, q-commerce solutions, personal robots, and new-age investment platforms.
- Working with a motivated and ambitious team who think out-of-the-box, develop top solutions, and value open communication.
- Working in an organization focused on delivering excellence and the finest solutions with well-functioning processes on board.
- Having a strategic role involving cooperation with a whole variety of stakeholders.
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team informing you whether your experience matches our requirements.
- If so, we will set up the first interview with our Lead Recruiter to get to know each other better.
- If everything goes well, you will be invited for a meeting with your potential co-workers.
- Finally, we will organize the last stage that will include practical exercises and meeting your potential Leader.
- In the end, we will send you the offer so that you can join us shortly!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !