PLN starting from 26 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN starting from 23 000 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: 20 paid days off
Requirements: 10+ years of experience in delivering web applications, experience as a Principal/Architect or Lead. Experience with cloud solutions, familiarity with product’s technical roadmaps.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participating in offering procedures by preparing architectural design and technology selection of the proposed solution.
- Designing and describing IT systems in accordance with business strategies and requirements.
- Verifying feasibility of the designed solutions in accordance with functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creating and maintaining architectural and technical documentation including the infrastructure, application and business layers.
- Conducting technical assessment of architecture or software for our clients.
- Creating IT strategies and roadmaps for our clients.
- Building Engineering Culture in the company:
- Sharing knowledge and experience with less experienced members of the community.
- Building software development processes in the company.
- Co-creating and controlling the implementation of the software development and architecture rules and good practices in the company.
Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in delivering web applications; 1+ years experience as an Architect, Principal, or Lead;
- Experience with large scale systems and enterprise organizations (+10.000 employees, +100 services)
- Extensive cloud experience (public cloud providers certifications are welcome)
- Consulting skills:
- Experience in investigating and documenting clients’ technological environments;
- IT landscape audits, reports, summaries and recommendations creation
- Evaluating business processes, gathering requirements, revealing technological constraints and areas for improvement;
- Experience developing specification, product’s technical roadmaps, Solution Architecture design & technical risk analysis;
- Experience with development control & support across the full project development lifecycle;
- Good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and Polish.
It would be nice if you had:
- Hands on programming experience,
- General knowledge of most of programming languages and their ecosystems (Java, Python, Node, Ruby, etc),
- Familiarity with XaaS tools, e.g. Terraform,
- Experience doing CI/CD with CircleCI and/or Jenkins,
- Certificates from public cloud providers.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!