Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. Over the past ten years, we've changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, or Keller Williams.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect.
Joining Netguru as a Solutions Architect means:
Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review, Internal Webinars.
Participating in internal webinars and lighting talks.
- Working closely with people directly responsible for the delivery process in the company.
- Being able to work creatively and on your terms - we trust you to shape the Architect path in Netguru.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Consulting and designing medium- to large-scale systems.
- Making sure services scale so that they can handle current and future demand.
- Bridging the gap between business requirements and technical infrastructure solutions (with an aim to find the best solution meeting the quality requirements of other project stakeholders in the areas of scalability, maintainability and reliability).
- Converting requirements into actionable product/service requirements that support solution development & influence service direction.
- Ensuring that the product solution design is cost-effective and maintained through an efficient development cycle.
- Educating and showcasing the reliability mindset - we would like you to share your skills with other team members.
Ready to apply? First check if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in delivering web applications.
- Experience in multiple projects and products as an Architect, Principal, or Lead.
- Enterprise System experience.
- Experience in investigating and documenting clients’ technological environments.
- Consulting skills:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, revealing technological constraints and areas for improvement.
- Managing needs, risks and software delivery with clients, management, and cross-functional team members.
- Experience developing solutions under tight time, budget or resources constraints.
- Experience developing specification, schedules, test plans and product technical roadmaps, Solution Architecture design & technical risk analysis.
- Experience with development control & support across the full project development lifecycle.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Polish (CEFR B2+).
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience in Java (big plus).
- Ability to develop custom automation tools.
- Familiarity with IaaC tools, e.g. Terraform.
- Experience doing CI/CD.
- Basic experience with Cloud.
Perks & benefits:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- You will get an e-mail from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches the requirements and if it does, we will invite you to a short call with a Recruiter.
- We'll send you a recruitment task to assess your practical skills.
- The authors of the best answers will be invited to a technical interview, during which you will present your task.
- For all of those who completed the previous steps - we’ll also invite you to the last interview.
- Last but not least - if everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to invite you on board!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Any questions? Talk to Kasia
14 000 - 20 000 PLN
17 500 - 25 000 PLN + VAT (Contractor)