PLN 5 000 - 8 500 + bonuses Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
20 paid days off
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more
Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
We are thrilled that our Talent Acquisition Team is growing 🚀, so right now we are on the lookout for an experienced and persistent Sourcing Specialist to effectively acquire and map new talent, as well as to strengthen our sourcing expertise.
Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Joining Netguru’s Talent Acquisition Team as a Sourcing Specialist means:
- having a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo,
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- having a clear career path, based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- using high-quality tools, such as HubSpot and Workable and testing new potential ones,
- taking part in our Creative Friday weekly meetings - to help you replenish your creative mind, share knowledge and your ideas and get together :)
- flexplace - having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
👣To help you understand your typical day, let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- working predominantly on various technical positions as well as high priority key positions,
- using creative search methods to find and attract new talent on different social media platforms,
- testing new platforms, new tools, and new techniques to reach passive candidates,
- building a communication strategy based on positive candidate experience with potential new talent,
- effectively turning passive candidates into active and engaged ones,
- conducting initial interviews (prescreens),
- continuously measuring and improving your results,
- working closely with different internal clients - recruiters, Recruitment Manager, and Team Leaders, Recruitment Marketing Specialist, EB Specialists,
- educating and sharing your sourcing knowledge within the team,
- building your personal brand on various social media platforms,
We want you on board if you have:
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+) 💂- this is a MUST as you will be communicating with the candidates predominantly in English,
- at least 1 year of strong experience in sourcing 💪- this is a MUST as you will be working closely on finding and attracting passive candidates for IT related positions,
- knowledge of different sourcing techniques and tools 🔮- this is a MUST as you need to be creative in finding top talent.
☝️In the recruitment process, we will also check if you have:
- excellent command of written and spoken Polish,
- experience in leading initial phone screens with potential candidates,
- experience in working with different stakeholders,
- experience in working with ambitious KPIs,
- ability to develop long term relationships with candidates,
- excellent communication and writing skills,
- nice to have- experience with market mapping and market research.
💚We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
Private health insurance package,
And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
Support for your growth - budget for team development,
Discounts on Apple products,
One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
What will happen next? ➡️
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- If your English audit result is C1+, you will be asked to prepare some tasks.
- If everything goes well, we will meet at the online interviews :)