Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: resourcing team and process area leadership, business process optimization and automatization, team performance analysis, and management
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
We are looking for a Talent Allocation Lead to take leadership in one of the most important areas for the company and the team of PMO Talent Allocation specialists.
We want you to come onboard if you have:
- Proven track of record of successful resourcing team and process area leadership,
- Deep understanding of the business value of talent allocation process and how does it influence the IT services company’s revenue and demand
- Skills to identify the demand & business data in comparison with supply - identifying the possible fires before they appear and reacting quickly to the rapid changes
- Hands-on experience in business process optimisation and automatisation,
- Experience in team performance analysis and management along with people challenges resolution,
- Experience in managing and implementing complex cross team initiatives,
- a very good command of written and spoken English and Polish (C1 is a must)
And you are:
- An open-minded optimist always looking for creative solutions
- Led by goals and results (rather than finger pointing) and take accountability for them
- able to spot areas of improvement, propose solutions and ultimately manage their execution
We’ll be even happier to see that you have:
- experience in a software house/IT consulting services
- experience in successfully building from scratch or improving resource management processes
- experience with Salesforce,
- Lean/Agile mindset! Certification is a plus
Your main responsibilities can be divided into 2 main areas:
Talent allocation processes and tools
- End-to-end ownership of the talent allocation process. Provide constant local & strategic improvements to the processes and tools used in talent allocation, resourcing, supply and demand management.
- Be the guarantee of successful execution of staffing strategies for key accounts. Identify and resolve talent blockers before they occur.
- Work day to day with Netguru’s Business and Delivery managers on reaching the strategic goals.
- Lead and develop the team of 9 PMO specialists with various seniority levels (from juniors to seniors).
- Identify the skills gaps, prepare and execute the development plans
- Support and motivate the team
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Multisport card,
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Talent Allocation Lead means:
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields (Business Development, Engineering, Project Management, C-level),
- Having real ownership in an important area of the company’s daily operations,
- Working in the diverse and passionate Netguru team,
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a meeting with the BizOps Manager (direct suprevisor),
- In the next step, you will be asked to prepare tasks,
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a final interview with BizOps Manager and Chief Delivery Officer.