Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We are currently looking for a Talent Allocation Specialist.
Joining Netguru as a Talent Allocation Specialist means:
- becoming part of the team of masters of talent allocation, who solve our clients’ problems by building the best teams for our projects;
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from a range of fields (Business Development, Engineering, Project Management, PPL, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition);
- having real ownership of an important area of the company’s daily operations;
- developing yourself and help to grow the company;
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best;
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What are the responsibilities of a Talent Allocation Specialist?
Talent Allocation Specialist: Independently provides scheduling in a portfolio of projects. Understands the priorities of the company and can deliver results based on those priorities. It means:
- providing full ownership on talent allocation for Netguru’s portfolio of projects;
- creating, managing, and optimizing the scheduling process in a fast-growing company;
- collaborating with a broad range of internal stakeholders: Account and Project Management leaders and specialists, Engineering Managers, and developers’ leaders, as well as assisting them in reaching business goals with strategic talent allocation processes;
- looking for creative solutions of scheduling problems;
- providing excellent internal service, accurate information and reasoning for decision-making;
- preparing documentation, summaries, reports, and automating processes;
- using different tools and applications in the process of scheduling;
- last but not least: fostering a strong relationship with the Netguru team
We want you to come on board if you have:
- prior professional experience in talent allocation (scheduling, staffing, resource allocation, sourcing, HR, talent acquisition; skill set & competencies management, business advisory), most preferably in the IT industry, or project management, project coordination, portfolio management;
- have a passion and knowledge around technologies and frameworks used in modern web and mobile development;
- very good command of written and spoken English (B2) and Polish (C1);
- outstanding organizational skills and confidence in managing complex tasks;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- an ability to react to rapid changes quickly and effectively manage your time.
We’ll be even happier to see that you:
- have experience using Salesforce;
- are a problem-solving kind of person with strong analytical skills.
- have a can-do attitude, are proactive, and open to introducing improvements
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- If your application matches our requirements, you’d be invited to a short interview with a recruiter.
- A meeting with two members of the Talent Allocation Team comes next.
- Then we will ask you to solve a task for us.
- The last stage is an interview with our Business Operations Manager and Talent Allocation Lead.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 9 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new Talent Allocation Specialist! Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don't hold back and apply!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.