Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: at least 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails, experience in the whole life cycle of projects, hands-on experience of different programming roles, ability to lead a team of at least three developers, very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)
Nice to have: people management skills, ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients, a detail-oriented approach to work, time-management and workload-management skills, strong debugging skills, strong reporting and technical writing skills, strong analytical skills
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Apply if you :
- have at least 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails,
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- are able to lead a team of at least three developers,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
- are ready to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- excellent people management skills,
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- the constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment.
What will happen next?
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be invited to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our RoR Engineering Manager.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.