Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Location: Poznań or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and from wherever you need.
Apply if you :
- have at least 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails,
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- are able to lead a team of at least three developers,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
- are ready to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- excellent people management skills,
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
💚 What's next?
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be ask to solve the task.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best apps to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Team Leaders.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!
Not convinced yet? Check out the interview with Mateusz (our Head of Technology and Product Design): https://hubs.ly/H0gxRGm0. See you soon!