We’re Netguru and we help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software.
Our design team counts almost 70 people already. That not only makes us the only design team of such size in Poland but also means limitless possibilities to shape your career! Yet, we don't want to stop here. Our team is now growing and you can join us, too.
One of our main goals as a team is building exceptional experiences and partner-like relationships with our clients and understanding their needs. Each one of us has a strong design/art background and a lot to share with each other.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix, and SpaceX.
You can also check our latest projects:
B2B: +16 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
The Netguru Product Design team makes sure research is an indispensable part of every project and we are highly conscious of its importance. We believe that it is possible to build beautiful software only when its design is preceded by thorough research. Thus, as a UX Researcher at our company, you will have the possibility to influence every design and work in close collaboration with Product Designers and other stakeholders.
Joining Netguru as a UX Researcher means:
Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment which boosts creativity,
Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
Being a part of a design-focused environment,
Being involved in challenging projects,
Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
Working with clients from around the world,
Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
Having the opportunity to bounce your idea off our experienced team,
Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team.
What makes us unique?
- We are always leveling up our skills and sharing our knowledge with each other,
- We have a lot of independence while working with clients,
- We are a friendly bunch that you can bounce our ideas off of,
- We are passionate about what we do,
- We have hands-on experience and a lot of ownership regarding the way we work,
- We have a real impact on our further career and projects,
- We work in a productive, friendly environment based on partnership and empowerment,
- We support each other - there is always somebody to help you with obstacles and challenges.
- planning user research to gain an understanding of users’ behaviour and needs,
- collecting and working with qualitative data,
- running tests, using research methods and collecting user feedback for our existing and future projects,
- creating personas, understanding target groups, doing desk research,
- producing and delivering self-explanatory reports and other documentation that can be used to build functional products by our Product Design and Development teams,
- cooperating with the Business Development team, Product Designers, Quality Assurance Specialists,
We want you onboard if you have:
- 2+ years of experience conducting UX research,
- ability to create reports with findings and recommendations,
- ability to help clients with identifying and prioritizing research questions based on data, designs and business goals,
- ability to identify the required user groups and methods,
- ability to collect and interpret user feedback, as well as doing desk research,
- ability to provide Case Studies or research report that demonstrates that you helped clients in setting up research plans and strategies,
- ability to easily learn and use the most common research tools and methods.
- understanding on how to use qualitative data, knowing the importance of combining different methods,
- good command of written and spoken English (at least C1); Polish is not required,
- proven team-working skills in teams including designers, developers and other roles,
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Multisport card,
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV. Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it includes information on the process you follow, the research you have done and that it presents in detail your UX/Research skills.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language audit.
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on board.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !