PLN 16 000 - 25 000 (Senior) / PLN 8 000 - 15 000 (Regular)
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 13 400 - 20 900 (Senior) / PLN 6 700 - 12 500 (Regular) Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Required skills: at least 2 years of commercial experience in building websites; familiarity with modern JS and SCSS; experience in creating CMSs; UI knowledge and skills; knowledge of Git and GitHub; relevant portfolio
Nice to have: experience in HubSpot or other marketing/CRM tools; experience in Python/Django/Jinja, React; Experience with testing libraries; Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices and tools
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +16 paid days off
About the role
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Web Developer with an eye for design and CMS experience to work on the netguru.com page and join the Growth Engineering Team. You will be building a website that’s an important revenue driver for our company, as well as internal tools for teammates. If you are a stickler for quality, value long-term work, and want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging product – Growth Engineering Team is the right place for you!
As a part of the team of devs, designers, and testers you’ll have an opportunity to develop new website features, implement a design system, create internal tools as well as modernize and maintain our tech stack. Apart from the usual web developer tasks, you’ll be regularly dealing with accessibility, SEO, and performance challenges.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a large-scale website and custom design system, RWD, UI, CMS, internal tools, animations and more uncommon fields like accessibility, SEO, and performance.
- The technology stack of SCSS, ES6+, HubL (HubSpot templating language), Yarn, CircleCI, Percy, and other project tools: Github, Figma, Slack, and Monday.com.
- Having a real impact on attracting candidates and clients from all over the world via netguru.com.
- Long-term perspective and focusing on quality rather than quick fixes.
- Challenging tasks that require out-of-the-box ideas and solutions.
- 10% of project time for your personal development, daily developer's catch-ups and project team stand-ups, code reviews, and roadmap including product and stack improvements.
- Opportunity to develop your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses, and e-books).
- Having a clear career path with an opportunity of a pay raise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential.
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced, friendly, and can-do environment.
- Cooperating with experienced and highly-qualified specialists: devs, designers, and marketing experts.
- Enjoying flexplace: work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
If you join us as a Web Developer, you will:
- Take care of the quality and development of netguru.com, building new features and extending existing functionality.
- Build a design system with our CMS in a modular and scalable manner.
- Cooperate with the Content Marketing Team, SEO experts, Growth Designers and the Head of Growth and transform business ideas into scalable digital solutions.
- Troubleshoot coding issues and implement bug fixes.
- Create internal tools to optimize the work of your teammates.
- Ensure website functionality and stability across all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Take care of Google ratings by providing solutions for better accessibility, SEO and performance.
- Shape our tech stack.
We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years of proven commercial experience in building websites.
- Familiarity with modern JS and SCSS
- Strong UI knowledge and skills: semantics, RWD, animation & website performance, accessibility, SEO, UX, DevTools.
- Eye for detail and quality, long-term perspective.
- Problem-solving skills, a can-do approach, and a head full of ideas.
- Ability to write clean, scalable, and modular code as well as knowing coding methodologies (like BEM, DRY, YAGNI)
- Experience in creating CMSs that users love to work with.
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Real-life examples of your work: portfolio, links to websites that you built, code repositories.
- Strong communication and time management skills, ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
It'd be nice if you had:
- Experience in HubSpot or other marketing/CRM tools, i.e. Salesforce.
- Experience in Python/Django/Jinja.
- Experience in React.
- Experience with testing libraries, like Jest or Cypress.io.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices and tools (i.e. CircleCI).
Perks & benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card.
- Private health insurance package.
- Life insurance.
- And hundreds of other options to choose from in 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.).
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are waiting for our new Web Developer!
Are you ready to join us on our journey? 🚀 Apply today!
What will happen next?
You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If everything goes well, we will meet you at online interviews (there will be two of them).
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Need more information? Drop us a line at email@example.com!