PLN 15 000 - 23 600
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 12 500 - 19 700 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
20 paid days off (B2B)
We are currently looking for a Senior Discovery Consultant to work closely with our Business Development Team and Delivery team to provide expertise in substantive conversations with the client.
Your main responsibilities will centre around:
- leading in-depth technical discussions with partners, customers and dev teams,
- supporting the Business Development Team during business meetings, understanding the customer needs and coming up with a positioning strategy,
- leading and contributing to win strategy for RFP/RFI during proposal stage and solution design phase,
- leading the solution design for key Transformation/Change business opportunities,
- preparing high impact solution presentations,
- transforming ideas into business models, building action plans and estimating these activities at the sales stage,
- ensuring the upcoming trends and technologies are appropriately presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- traveling - meeting on site with our international clients.✈️
Sounds exciting, right? 🤩 Check what we expect ☝🏽:
- At least 2 years of experience building / designing / managing IT projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in web (backend, frontend or both) development.
- Practical knowledge of product development cycle.
- Good understanding of current trends web/mobile products and solution frameworks.
- Ability to understand customer competition, partner and solution landscape.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+).
- Ability to use knowledge, facts, and data to effectively solve problems.
🕵️Since you will be working closely with our clients, it is crucial that you have:
- ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app based on various levels of inputs from client,
- ability to proactively fill gaps in customers visions with own solutions/suggestions,
- ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- ability to develop long term relationships with clients,
- excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills.
Joining Netguru as a Web Senior Discovery Consultant means:
- playing the key consulting role in new projects estimations,
- having opportunities to reach global markets & onboard clients on 7 continents,
- being part of an Agile team and enjoying a high degree of independence,
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields (Business Development, Project Management, PMOs, Tech Experts),
- having real ownership in an important area of the company’s daily operations,
- working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment,
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
💚 We have some great perks & benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
👣 What will happen next?
- The first step is the HR meeting- 45 minute chat with the Lead Recruiter.
- As the second step, we will send you a task that you will present during the next interview.
- During the technical call, we will discuss your work. You will meet with the members of the Product Design Discovery Team and have the opportunity to learn more about our work.
- If everything goes well we will invite you on board!
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.