EUR 2 500 - 3 900 for WordPress Developer
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: JS, HTML, CSS, WordPress.
Nice to have: Polylang, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, Webflow.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial Wordpress Development for at least 2 years,
- have experience with JS, HTML, CSS,
- have extensive experience in maintaining websites, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing websites available online,
- experience with Polylang, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, Webflow,
- are familiar with best security practices,
- know networking protocols,
- contributed to the Wordpress community.
In return, we offer:
- working with an experienced, distributed team,
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days,
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.