ForestHill Church operates in North Carolina, US. Netguru was responsible for creating its web page.
- Creating an intuitive platform with support for watching live streams of church services.
- Designing a very flexible interface, adaptable for many different forms of content.
- Providing the users with the essential information about the church and its locations in an interactive way.
Solutions that present information about Foresthill Church and its community.
- Connecting the page to a Church Community Builder (CCB), through which the church can create events and allow church members to sign up for them.
- Adjusting CCB Integration widgets to the church’s website style guide and making it more attractive to new users.
- Building a content management system that enables change and customisation of the main page content for audiences in different locations.
The webpage is a community resource with information about the church, which enhances community participation.
- The webpage lets users participate in live broadcasts, listen to weekly messages and welcome messages.
- Sharing content allows users to reach out to the community regarding the church's activities and how to get involved.
- Users can watch on-demand videos related to their current needs and listen to podcasts hosted on Blubrry.
- 6 hours time zone difference
- 5 team members
- 44 number of designs created
- 6 church locations