Building a showcase iOS open-sourced app that would solve a real problem and show the full potential of Netguru's Design Team.
- Reflecting the interface of Mailbox.
- Creating an advanced design with multiple interactions.
- Preventing the design community from missing interesting images.
Creating a beautiful native app that will completely change the routine of a great and active design community.
- Creating a well-considered gesture-driven interface.
- Enabling the design community to browse Dribbble shots anytime and anywhere.
- Improving the app during the development process.
Netguru's Product Design Team engaged the design community, which helped them gather constant feedback about the app.
- Translating the app into multiple languages .
- Introducing Mailbox's archive-remove mechanism.
- Solving real problems with an internal showcase app.