Kuingia is a tool for sourcing information from media, research institutes, consultancy reports and multiple social media channels.
It gathers stories in many languages and returns headlines and links in the query language.
- Sourcing media information from the media in various languages.
- Finding a strategic, experienced, long-term technological partner.
- Delivering a minimum viable product (MVP) on a tight budget.
The company's founder decided to build the application in partnership with Netguru’s remote development team. Limited resources required focusing on the core MVP functionalities.
- Designing a lean MVP within budget constraints.
- Simplifying the interface to further cut development costs.
- Providing development expertise and full remote team accessibility.
Netguru adjusted the project to the available budget and built a quality product which delivers real value to Kuingia's first customers.
- Access to a high quality, scalable design and development team which helped launch the MVP addressing core requirements without going over budget.
- Increased interest from several corporate customers.
- Laying the groundwork for the next round of financing.