Full Stack Development for a Sharing Economy Leader
Full stack development for a sharing economy leader
Lemonfrog AG has been successfully disrupting the sharing economy since 2007. The company is self-funded and grew to a point where they needed to augment their development team.
This led them to look for a remote team and they chose Netguru.
- Creating a universal tool for building service marketplaces.
- Attracting new users with a compelling and intuitive design, built by a multi-disciplinary team.
- Meeting legal requirements for each service.
Netguru's team has worked with Lemonfrog since September 2014. Druing this time, Lemonfrog's web applications have gone through a major upgrade both on the frontend and the backend.
- Integrating proven software development processes.
- Providing a full stack service: development, quality assurance, project management and design.
- Designing an engine with dynamic relations.
- Harmonising the two development teams through annual social meetings.
Lemonfrog took their sharing economy platform to a new level with improved code quality and user experience. Their business gained market share and drove revenue growth. Netguru's team built Fairboss, a new service providing legal support for the Lemonfrog platform.
- Reorganising, redesigning and integrating functionalities on the fly.
- Building a new application in months.
- Forming a scalable development team.
- 11 marketplace platforms introduced on the markets of three countries.
- 300 % increase in dev team size
- 11 marketplaces on one engine
- 3 countries
- 11 months to build an app from scratch